Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Google Images Stream Of Consciousness Part 2

Google Images Stream of Consciousness

Once again Google Images is here to make us laugh.  The randomness and the glory.  The blood and the butter.  Oh how I love thee.  

From all accounts this week sucked eggs.  So I think I should start with Sucks.


Clearly whatever you are doing sucks. Your band does not rock at all.  I am certain this song you are playing right now sounds like John Mayer and Dave Matthews shitting toothpicks.  Sorry man.
How about sorry man?


Hmm.  For some reason this piece is called Sorry Man.  Right.  Lack of genitals maybe?  Of course I will not do research to figure this out, I will go with conjecture.  Lack of genitals.  I am sorry too. How about Lack of Genitals?

Yes, Yes it totally snowed today. How about Snow?


BLAM!  eat it! Hahahahahahahaha.  How about eat it?


Hells yeah!  That's the right!  Eat it!  Pringles and a tattooed crotch.  Kablizow.  How bout Kablizow?


Look at these dudes!  Are they about the play soccer?  I know one thing, they are bringing the juice! Especially the guy on the left.  Look at him.  Look.  How about guy on the left?


YEAHHHH.  This is how we do this shit!  Washing each other.  No gay here.  All man.  What's going to happen next?  Hand stuff?  Mouth stuff?  I say mouth stuff.  I have to say the dude in the tub doesn't look happy about this.  Yet he should the happiest.   Too bad.  Good times.  How bout hand stuff?


And it ends here.  What is happening?  No one knows.  There is 2 dudes in underwear in the back.  The fat dude is dressed perfectly.  The drunk dude is killing it and shitting out a pizza box.  Awesome.

-Ev Orfa

No comments:

Post a Comment