Friday, February 8, 2013

Summer Love

Hey readers it's the Toxic Love Juice boys token gay Robski here. I just got back from a trip to the Midwest and here is the story of my Summer love


As I approached the diner somewhere west of the Mississippi River I thought to myself, Robski you are in for a treat, but just how much of a treat I would have never guessed.
As I sat down I said to myself don't order anything but whiskey, I knew in a place like this I was taking a chance of an old fashion gay bashing if I ordered anything but whiskey.  
She approached my table, I have envisioned the perfect waitress in my mind over and over like any other red blooded American male growing up, but when she comes face to face with you I don't think you are ever prepared. She was perfection, she was glamour, she was everything. Her skin was the color of a used rubber on period day, this color  can only be achieved by the finest self tanner the local drug store could offer in a clearance bin. Her eye shadow was a color blue that had to be toxic and her name, Summer. I thought to myself she's a bit long in the tooth to call Summer but I felt calling her Indian Summer might be taken as an insult and she wasn't fat enough to be an Autumn.
She asked me what can I get ya hon? I don't know what came over me when I asked for twin skinless chicken breasts baked not fried and a side of steamed broccoli, she smiled and brought me a beer. 
I asked Summer her story, what brought her to this diner? She replied her 99 Ford F150. Over the next hour or so Summer told me a tale of love, loss, 4 beautiful children and a low placed C-Section scar that still allowed her to wear a bikini.  
Just as soon as Summer came into my life I had to pay the tab and bid her farewell. As I drove off I thought to myself it may be winter now but it will always be Summer anytime I am stopping to relax west of the Mississip.  Cheers to Summer and to all the elegant waitresses doing the lords work across our fine land. 

No comments:

Post a Comment